EveryCat Health Foundation wants you to have the best resources available for you and your family, which include those four-legged family members. Keep in mind that some of the recommended cleaning products are not always the best for our pets, so be sure to pay close attention to what they may be exposed to or items that are left in a location that may be accessible to them to keep them healthy and safe during this difficult time for all of us.If there you have any questions relating to the safety of a product or you feel your pet may have ingested or been exposed to or having a reaction to something it is always best to seek advice from his/her veterinary healthcare team. They are happy to help at anytime.
Recommended COVID 19 Resources:
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)-The AVMA is the nation’s leading advocate for the veterinary profession. Representing more than 95,000 members, we protect, promote and advance the needs of all veterinarians and those they serve.https://www.avma.org/resources-tools/animal-health-and-welfare/covid-19
- Center for Disease Control (CDC)–CDC works 24/7to protect America from health, safety and security threats, both foreign and in the U.S. Whether diseases start at home or abroad, are chronic or acute, curable or preventable, human error or deliberate attack, CDC fights disease and supports communities and citizens to do the same.CDC increases the health security of our nation. As the nation’s health protection agency, CDC saves lives and protects people from health threats. To accomplish our mission, CDC conducts critical science and provides health information that protects our nation against expensive and dangerous health threats, and responds when these arise.https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html
- IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. –is a leader in pet healthcare innovation, serving practicing veterinarians around the world with a broad range of diagnostic and information technology-based products and services. IDEXX products enhance the ability of veterinarians to provide advanced medical care, improve staff efficiency, and build more economically successful practices. IDEXX is also a worldwide leader in providing diagnostic tests and information for livestock and poultry and tests for the quality and safety of water and milk.https://www.idexx.com/en/about-idexx/news/no-covid-19-cases-pets/
- Virox TechnologiesInc.-Engineering Revolutionary Disinfectants for the War Against Pathogenshttps://www.virox.com/covid-19-updates/
- World SmallAnimal Veterinary Association (WSAVA)-WSAVA’s primary purpose is to advance the quality and availability of small animal medicine and surgery, creating a unified standard of care for the benefit of animals and humankind. As “Global Veterinary Community” is our tagline, being a part of WSAVA also creates a space in which we can help each other and to generate a “One global voice” from the veterinary profession to contribute to the world.https://wsava.org/news/highlighted-news/the-new-coronavirus-and-companion-animals-advice-for-wsava-members/