EveryCat Health Foundation is pleased to announce the 2023 EveryCat Annual Grant Request for Proposals.
The deadline for receipt of applications is Monday, December 31, 2022 and awards will be announced in May 2023.
IMPORTANT GRANT SUBMISSION INFORMATION –
EveryCat Health Foundation has a new, on-line system for grant submissions.
The portal will be open to accept applications between November 12th, and December 31, 2022. Information on accessing the portal will be posted on our website in early November. Email reminders will be sent out when the portal open.
- The maximum grant amount is $35,000. Multi-year proposals totaling more than $35,000 will not be considered. Continuation of studies funded in previous years will be considered.
- Projects should have discrete and achievable goals within the $35,000 limit. They must demonstrate their relevance or benefit to improving feline health, particularly regarding domestic cats.
- Applicants may be faculty veterinarians, post-doctoral fellows, practicing veterinarians or veterinary students.
- New Feline Investigator Grant Awards are also available, as described in the Guidelines.
- Studies applicable to all cats and all aspects pertaining to feline health are encouraged, including shelter medicine and behavior.
For additional information on EveryCat Health Foundation’s Grant Programs and our research funding, visit the GRANTS page on our website.
EveryCat Health Foundation’s collaborative work is made possible through the generosity of sponsors and donors.
“We fund innovative health studies that advance veterinary knowledge and expertise. As the world’s only nonprofit foundation committed solely to supporting cat health research – EveryCat Health Foundation helps your cat, my cat, community cats – all cats, everywhere,” Jackie Ott Jaakola, Executive Director, EveryCat Health Foundation.